How to deliver a great presentation
At some point we all have to do a presentation and that is certainly true for students today. They are presenting projects all the time and the question is; how to do this without boring your fellow classmates! How much of your presentation will your audience remember and understand? Here are some easy rules and websites to explore.
- Be Entertaining – Speeches should be entertaining and informative
- Slow Down – Nervous and inexperienced speakers tend too talk way to fast.
- Eye Contact – Match eye contact with everyone in the room
- Don’t Read – This one is a no brainer, but somehow PowerPoint makes people think they can get away with it.
- Speeches are About Stories – If your presentation is going to be a longer one, explain your points through short stories
- Have Fun – Sounds impossible? If you have fun the audience…
View original post 305 more words