- They move on. They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves
- They keep control. They don’t give away their power.
- They embrace change. They welcome change in their lives.
- They stay happy. They don’t complain. They don’t waste energy on the things they can’t control.
- They are kind, fair and unafraid to speak up. They don’t worry about pleasing other people.
- They are willing to take calculated risks. They weigh the risks and benefits before taking actions.
- They invest their energy in the present. They don’t dwell on the past.
- They accept full responsibility of their past behavior. They don’t make the same mistake over and over.
- They celebrate other people’s success. They don’t resent that success.
- They are prepared to work and succeed in their own merits. They don’t feel the world owes them anything.
- They are willing to fail. They don’t give up after failing. They see every failure as a chance to improve.
- They enjoy their time alone. They don’t feel being alone
- They have staying power. They don’t expect immediate results.
- They evaluate their core beliefs. And modify as needed.
- They expend their mental energy wisely. They don’t spend time on unproductive thoughts.
- They think productively. They replace negative thoughts with productive thoughts.
- They tolerate discomfort. They accept their feelings without being controlled by them.
- They reflect on their own progress. Every day they take time to consider what they’ve achieve and where they are going